WERK Seminar Series
The purpose of the seminars is mainly to give a platform for discussing and disseminating education and gender biased research.The seminars are held every first Friday of the month. Selected scholars are invited to present their papers in the seminars on topics related to the selected theme.The expected output at the end of the seminars is a publication featuring the seminar papers and discussions and write ups.
So far WERK has carried out six seminars,the seventh seminar will be held on Thursday ,26th November,2009.The seminars are as follows:
- 29/09/2009 15:06 - Business Information Competencies with Reference to Financial Literacy Amongst Women Entrepreneurs in Kenya.
- 29/09/2009 15:06 - The Formative Matrix of Student Violence in Kenyan Secondary Schools: Some Philosophical Insights
- 29/09/2009 15:06 - FACTORS INHIBITING EDUCATION ACCESS, RETENTION AND COMPLETION
- 21/09/2009 05:43 - Werk Members - 2005 to 2009
- 21/09/2009 05:30 - Werk Members - 1993 to 2004